ELECTION DAY - TUESDAY, August 2nd, 2022
LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE IS July 6th
CASS COUNTY POLLS ARE OPEN
6:00AM UNTIL 7:00PM
IF YOU ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM CASTING YOUR BALLOT CALL:
Cass County Clerk - (816) 380-8102
Call/text the Missouri Voter Hotline at (314) 652-3929
VOTER PROTECTION HOTLINE at 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683)
CASS COUNTY POLLING LOCATIONS
Registered Missourians who expect to be prevented from going to their polling place on Election Day may vote absentee beginning six weeks prior to an election.
Absentee voters must provide one of the following reasons for voting absentee:
- Absence on Election Day from the jurisdiction of the election authority in which such voter is registered to vote;
- Incapacity or confinement due to illness or physical disability, including a person who is primarily responsible for the physical care of a person who is incapacitated or confined due to illness or disability;
- Religious belief or practice;
- Employment as an election authority, as a member of an election authority, or by an election authority at a location other than such voter's polling place;
- Incarceration, provided all qualifications for voting are retained.
Voters can request absentee ballots in person, by fax, mail or email. Relatives within the second degree (spouse, parents and children) may complete an absentee ballot application, in person, on behalf of the voter who wishes to vote absentee.
***In person absentee voting starts on June 21, 2022 in the County Clerks office. Hours are 8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri. They will also be open the Saturday before the election on July 30th from 8am-12pm.
REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT
Email: [email protected]
Mail/In-Person: 102 East Wall Street, Harrisonville Mo 64701