Please support the Cass County Democrats Food Drive to benefit Hope Haven and West Central Missouri Community Action Agency. Both agencies have noted that their needs have increased dramatically since the pandemic.
Members of the Cass Dems community service committee will be at the Harrisonville Price Chopper on Saturday, May 15 from 10 am – 3 pm handing out needs lists to shoppers and collecting non-perishable food, personal care items, and gift card donations.
How can you help?
Come shop and donate during our event on May 15 or shop in advance for items on the list and drop them off to us at the event on May 15
Can't make it on May 15? Shop in advance and make arrangements (send an email) to drop off your items or a grocery gift card on or before May 13. A copy of the needs list is included in the image of this post.
Please help us help people in need.
The same group that ignored the citizens of Cass County, and their own health department, when we begged for a mask mandate. The same group that invited the Chiefs to have a super spreader parade here, and were mocked by the Chiefs and many others for their science-denying stunt.
By adopting the Trump Covid Plan, 82 of our neighbors, to date, have died from Covid in Cass County.
Bob Huston is up for re-election in 2022, who is going to run against him?
JOIN US! In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, and in conjunction with the Biden/Harris inaugural events, Cass County Democrats will be participating in "a day on, not a day off" on Monday, January 18th. Here are several ideas and places where you can donate your time, food goods, or other items to benefit our community.
- Call Hope Haven in Harrisonville and see what their immediate needs might be
- Do some clean-up at area parks and green spaces.
- Bright Futures in Harrisonville needs bottled water.
- Caring Hearts in Peculiar, and the small food pantry across from the Peculiar Police Dept.
- Harrisonville Food Pantry and Ministerial Alliance
- Food Pantry in Belton at VOX Church 622 2nd St.
- Family Resource Center of Cass County