We are so excited to welcome our candidate for Senate, Trudy Busch Valentine, here in Cass County! Mark your calendars now for October 14th, 5:00pm at Eldorado Mexican Restaurant, 404 W Pine St., in Raymore.
Sign up at this link: Meet Trudy Busch Valentine in Raymore
We are excited to host our 2nd Annual Cass Rocks on Saturday, September 24th!
Beat the crowd with online advance registration by 9/23/22 and save $5.00
- Run all elections openly and transparently
- Ensure that everyone eligible to vote has the opportunity to vote
- Inform and Educate voters on Missouri Voting Laws
- Support on-line access to County Commission reports
Get to know Cindy
- Cindy and her husband live with their 7 horses and two dogs in rural Cass County
- Worked 13 years at Sprint Corporate Headquarters in Public Relations and Community Relations
- Spent 3 years as a personal assistant and chef to the Ambassador to Great Britain
"I Will Support Voters, Not Suppress Them"
Cass County Residents Deserve:
Someone who respects and supports librarians and the library system…the greatest equalizer and opportunity maker we have.
Someone who respects and supports the county Health Department and makes public health decisions based on science and unstifled recommendations.
Someone who builds on the best of Cass County, seeks opportunities for improvement, especially in reputation, transportation, economic growth, job opportunities, and the health and welfare of all citizens.
Cass County Residents Deserve Barbara Robertson a Leader for the Future!
A leader that seeks input and collaboration from stakeholders.
Experienced manager in several industries, particularly small businesses including retail, wholesale, manufacturing, entertainment, healthcare, and our family farm.
Experienced leader in the non-profit sector as an executive director, board member, and fundraiser working with foundations and businesses to better the lives of women and the elderly.
South Kansas City native; 12-year resident of Cass County
Master’s in Social Gerontology from UCM, B.S. Journalism, University of Kansas
You will need a valid Missouri ID to vote! Examples of a valid photo ID -
- A nonexpired Missouri driver or non-driver license;
- A nonexpired military ID, including a veteran’s ID card;
- A nonexpired United States passport; or
- Another photo ID issued by the United States or the state of Missouri which is either not expired or expired after the date of the most recent general election.
You can vote at the old Cass County Courthouse, on the Square in Harrisonville beginning October 25th - November 7th. You DO NOT need an excuse to vote early! Hours are 8-4:30 except for November 7th it will be 8-5 and Saturday November 5th it will be 8-12.
Drop in and meet your Cass County Democratic candidates, have a burger, hear some music and check-out our headquarters for the 2022 election cycle!